Student Immigration

Tier 4 (General) Student Visa

The UK Border Agency has created an official website for visa services. This website will advise you on how you can apply for your entry clearance/student visa or how you can extend the visa while you are in the UK: 

If you are coming to the UK as a student, before you come you will need

  • To have been accepted onto a course of study by an organisation that is on the Register of Education and Training Providers.
  • To be undertaking a recognised full-time degree course or a course run during the week that involves at least 15 hours of organised daytime study a week.
  • To be able to pay for your course, support and accommodate yourself and any dependants without working or help from public funds.
  • To plan to leave the United Kingdom when you complete your studies.

If you have applied to the School of Computing and Business Studies through one of our authorised agents, they will be able to give you help and advice about immigration matters and the visa application process in your country.