Covering all the major business studies areas and topics, the ICM Diploma in Business Studies programme has, over a fifteen-year period, achieved international recognition and is now undertaken by students in over 100 countries.
In addition to providing a comprehensive knowledge of each of the major business functions, the structure of the course ensures that students have the widest possible range of career, employment and higher education options open to them on completion of their studies.
To provide prospective business and management students with a body of knowledge which will:
- Increase their employment opportunities
- Prepare them for supervisory and management careers in industry and commerce
- Provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher level general management or specialised business programmes at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
The programme is also suitable for working supervisors and managers who require a recognised business qualifications for career advancement or promotion purposes.
Relevant ICM Written exams. Examinations are held in March, June, September and December each year.
- Grade A - Distinction 70% and above
- Grade B - Credit 60% to 69%
- Grade C - Pass 50% to 59%
- Grade D - Marginal Pass 40% to 49%
- Grade F - Fail 39% and under
- International Business Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Interpreting & Analysing Information (Numeracy & Statistics)
- Marketing Principles (Marketing)
- Accounting Techniques (Accounting)
- Economics for Business
- Introduction to Business Law (Business Law)
- Analysing and Improving Organisational Behaviour
English Language Ability: Students must supply suitable evidence, that you have reached the relevant standard of IELTS at CEFR level B1
- The ICM Business Studies Group Certificate
- The ICM Certificate in Commercial Studies
- One GCE A-level plus Three GCSEs (or equivalents)
- Five GCSEs at grades A, B or C (or equivalents)
- A suitable BTEC National Award
Any qualification equivalent to one of the above
|Commencement (Intakes)||:||February, June, September|
|Study Mode||:||Full-Time(15-21 hrs. per week)|
|UK/EU students Fee||:||£3900.00/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Student Fee||:||£3900.00/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Overseas Fee||:||£3900.00/year|