- Course Content
- Entry Requirements
- Apply and Fees
- Awarding Body
The ATHE level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management is inspired and based upon the Masters in Business Administration which is a world renowned higher education qualification which encompasses all the core competencies required for a senior business manager.
These qualifications have been accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN) is 600/3407/5.
- The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management is comprised of nine units. Assessment is encouraged throughout the programme utilising variable and creative assessment tools of assignments, presentation, etc.
On successful completion of ATHE Level 7Diploma in Strategic Management there are a number of progression opportunities.
- The qualification is designed to allow entry to and/or enhance progression in a wide range of management roles in the public, private or charitable sectors.
- Holders of ATHE Diploma in Strategic Management will be given 120 credits from Masters programmes awarded by the several Universities of the UK.
The ATHE Diploma in Strategic Management Level 7 is a 120 credit qualification. Learners must complete the five mandatory units totalling 85 credits plus a further three or four units from the list of optional units to achieve a minimum of 120 credits for the Diploma.
Mandatory units (85 credits)
- Research for Senior Managers
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Resource Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
Optional units, choose 2 or 3 units from the list (35 credit)
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Economics for Business
- Risk Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- An honours degree from a UK university (minimum 2:2) in any subject, or equivalent award from a non-UK university
- Preferably with two years’ work experience at managerial level with significant responsibility for resources (staff, financial, physical etc, or a combination of these). Prospective students must be able to demonstrate that these responsibilities were significant and that they had a high level of autonomy.
- International students need to produce SELT Certificate from English Language Test provider approved by the Home Office, showing that they have achieved level B2 in English Language or equivalent on CERF in each of the 4 components: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Mature entry route
|Commencement (Intakes)||:||February, June, September|
|Study Mode||:||Full-Time(15-21 hrs. per week)|
|UK/EU students Fee||:||£4250.00/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Student Fee||:||£4250.00/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Overseas Fee||:||£4250.00/year|
This qualification has been accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN) is 600/3407/5.