The ATHE level 6 qualifications in management provide management skills for those planning to, or working in different sectors both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
These qualifications have been accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN) is 600/3402/6.
- The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management is comprised of nine units. Assessment is encouraged throughout the programme utilising variable and creative assessment tools of assignments, presentation, etc.
On successful completion of a Level 6 qualification in Management there are a number of progression opportunities.
- Learners may progress to larger qualifications at the same level for example from an award to Certificate.
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level for example to a Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in Strategic Management or Healthcare Management.
The ATHE Diploma in Management Level 6 is a 120 credit qualification. Learners must complete the six mandatory units totalling 75 credits plus a further three or four units from the list of optional units to achieve a minimum of 120 credits for the Diploma.
Mandatory units (75 credits)
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Financial Decision Making for Manager
Optional units, choose 3 or 4 units from the list (45 credits)
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Economics for Business
- Risk Management
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Diploma in Level – 5, in business and management related subjects or a recognised equivalent professional qualification.
- International students need to produce SELT Certificate from English Language Test provider approved by the Home Office, showing that they have achieved level B2 in English Language or equivalent on CERF in each of the 4 components: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Mature entry route.
|Commencement (Intakes)||:||February, June, September|
|Study Mode||:||Full-Time(15-21 hrs. per week)|
|UK/EU students Fee||:||£4250.00/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Student Fee||:||£4250.00/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Overseas Fee||:||£4250.00/year|
This qualification has been accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN) is 600/3402/6.