The ATHE level 5 diploma in management provide management skills for those planning to, or working in any sector both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
These qualifications have been accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN) is 600/4374/X.
The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management is comprised of 4 units. Assessment is encouraged throughout the programme utilising variable and creative assessment tools like Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignmentetc.
On successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Management there are a number of progression opportunities.
- Learners may progress to larger qualifications at the same level e.g. from a Certificate to the Diploma or Extended Diploma in Management.
- Progress to a degree programme in a higher education institution and claim exemptions for some of the units completed.
The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management is a 60 credit qualification. Learners must achieve all mandatory units and one optional unit.
Mandatory units (45 credits)
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- Managing communication
- People Management
Optional unit, choose 1 unit from the list (15 credit)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Finance For Managers
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Customer Relationship Management
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Employability Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above. Learners should have attained Level 2 qualifications (GCSE standard) in Mathematics and English Language, and level 4 qualifications, or can demonstrate competence through obtaining an alternative qualification of similar standard.
- International students need to produce SELT Certificate from English Language Test provider approved by the Home Office, showing that they have achieved level B1 in English Language or equivalent on CERF in each of the 4 components: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
|Commencement (Intakes)||:||February, June, September|
|Study Mode||:||Full-Time(15-21 hrs. per week)|
|UK/EU students Fee||:||£3900/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Student Fee||:||£3900/ year|
|Tier 4 (General) Overseas Fee||:||£3900/year|
This qualification has been accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN) is 600/4374/X.